VIEW ALL GROUPS
Other places to find me:
TIAGOFER has no current links.
Click to openMy Passions Network Sites:
No gifts yet
I've always liked spicy food. Ever since I had a taste of that spicy blend that made my mouth flare-up in exciting and completely foreign flavors, I knew I had to try more. Many years have since passed and I've had a few experiences with a number of different sauces and chutneys. Although, none was as wild as when I had an African pepper. (I regret to say I've since forgotten the name of said pepper, although I will try my best to find it. I can, however, describe how it looked: It was a small pepper, no bigger than a quarter in height, and very slim, unlike say, an habanero. It was pure red, and my goodness did it kick.) That was the height of my experiences, however, I am not quite done perusing the world of spicy food. Maybe someday I'll find food even wilder. Only time will tell.
About Me (My Interests / Hobbies / Groups)
- Hobbies & Interests
- cosplay, internet, naturism, science, cruises, killing zombies, television, board games, dancing, magic, nudism, video games, fishing, manga, painting, weather, chess, fleamarkets, mime, photography, comic books, gardening, movies, puzzles and brain teasers, writing, computers, music, reading, cooking & recipes, history, nature, robotics
- Body Type
- a few extra pounds
- black & white films, indie, bollywood, mockumentaries, murder mysteries, classics, psychological thrillers, comedy, romance, romantic comedy, drama, sci-fi, action, fantasy, westerns, animation, horror
- Eye Color
- Hair Color
- single - never married, off the market, just here for friends
- Have Kids
- no - maybe with the right person
- Education Level
- Income level
- that's private
- Do you smoke?
- no - open to dating smokers though
- Do you drink?
- I currently live
- with parents
- Socially, I am
- loner, shy at first, but warm up quickly, a couch potato, anti-social, better in small groups, dealing with OCD
- Political Views
- independent, libertarian
- Food Related
- Fast Food, Mexican, Indian, Omnivore, Sushi, Chocoholic, Organic, Thai, Caribbean, French, Italian, Pescetarian, Vegan, Carnivore, Japanese, Raw Food, Vegetarian, Comfort, Soul Food, Hot Sauce on Everything, Junk Food Junkie, Soylent Green, Chinese, Mediterranean, Spicy
- nerd, pirate, activist, total slacker, geek, intellectual, introvert, liberal
- nudist, pirate at heart, psychic, rocket scientist, brony, magician, ninja
- Religious Views
- Agnostic, Atheist, Not Religious
- let's see, how should I answer this (wink, wink), never
- I'm looking for
- dating, friends only, penpal, conversation
- My Sign
- i was born in march, pisces : feb. 19-march 20
- Cisgender Male, Male
- Alternative Rock, Country, Heavy Metal, Karaoke, Punk, Bluegrass, Dance, Hip Hop, Metal, R and B, Soul, Celtic, Death Metal, Motown, Rap, Techno, Chamber, Folk, House, Opera, Reggae, Trance, Choir, Funk, Indie, Pop, Relaxation and Meditation, World, Christian Rock, Gospel, Industrial, Rock, Classical, Hard Rock, Jazz, Post Rock, Screamo, Hardcore, Jazz-Fusion, Progressive Rock, Ska
- Hair Style
- long hair
- English, Portuguese
- My Preferred Pronouns
- Hot Sauce Newbie ; Cayenne ; Habanero ; Jalapeno ; Raw Chiles ; Sriracha ; Tabasco ; Heat Preference: Hot
About My Match (What I'm looking for)
No preferences defined yet!
TIAGOFER's Profile Link:
Current Favorite Websites for TIAGOFER*
Favorites / Friends for TIAGOFER
Last forum posts of TIAGOFER on Hot Sauce Passions
No forum posts yet
Current Favorite Books for TIAGOFER
No Favorite Books added yet.
Visit the Hot Sauce Passions Book Library
Current Favorite Video Games for TIAGOFER
No Favorite video games added yet.
Visit the Hot Sauce Passions video game Library
Hot Sauce Passions: Report This Profile
If you see spam, fake information, nonsense information, offensive information or an empty profile, please click the button below and enter your reason for reporting this profile. It will be reviewed promptly.
Note: Reporting Tool Only Visible To Logged In Members
FIND Other Singles In
Meet In The Real World